International Student Insurance quote
International student insurance holds no secrets for Inov Expat, which will be able to guide you to finding the best student insurance for you. Please feel free to contact us, we will answer all your questions in the language of your choice: English, French, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese. Get a quote immediately with our online rater:
More information about International Student Insurance
What is covered?
- Assistance to individuals in the event of an illness or an accident:
- Repatriation and medical transport, reimbursed based on the actual costs
- Surgical, medical, pharmaceutical and hospital expenses including those generated by Covid-19 incurred abroad: reimbursement of the actual costs, advance on hospitalization costs with no period limit
- Accompanying the repatriated/transported insured: reimbursement of the ticket
- Return of the accompanying spouse in the event of repatriation of the insured, reimbursement at the actual costs.
- Presence with the hospitalized insured: Transport ticket + costs.
- Return to the place of residence (Transport ticket)
- Repatriation or transportation of the body in the event of death:
- Coffin costs at actual cost
- Other Assistance Services:
- Early return (transport ticket)
- Advance on criminal bail up to €30,000.
- Legal assistance (legal fees up to €8,000)
- Theft or loss of means of payment Cash advance up to €800
- Advice on day-to-day life
- Search and rescue costs (€5,000 per event)
- Baggage and personal effects:
- Loss, damage, theft, or destruction of personal baggage: Up to €2,000 per person
- Civil Liability:
- Personal injury, property damage and ¬financial loss up to €4,500,000 per claim (including €450,000 for consequential property damage and financial loss €15,000 for damage caused during the training).
- Individual Accident – €2,000,000 (Optional):
- Accidental death up to €12,000.
- Total Permanent or Partial Disability resulting from an Accident up to €50,000
- Daily allowance in the event of hospitalization up to €50 per day for a maximum of 30 days
Check the IPID document above for all the information on the guarantees and exclusions of our student insurance.
We are an insurance brokerage firm that works with more than 20 insurance companies to be able to offer you travel insurance in Spain that is particularly well suited to your needs at the best price. We will assist you with all phases of your travel insurance, answering all your questions and, above all, acting as your liaison to defend your interests against insurance companies in the event of a claim.
Vector de estudiante dibujo creado por pch.vector – www.freepik.es
Workers’ Compensation insurance compulsory
Self-build: Building my house in Spain and Insurance
Coronavirus and health insurance: What is the coverage?