Life insurance quote in Spain
Inov Expat will guide you in selecting the best life insurance for you and your family.
Please fill in the following form and you will receive a quote in less than two hours (office time)
More Information about Life Insurance
With this type of insurance, there are three possible intervening parties:
- The policyholder, the insured party and the beneficiary.
- The policyholder is the person who signs the policy and pays the premium.
- The insured person is the person whose disability or death determines the payment of the insured capital and the beneficiary is the person who would receive any indemnity.
- Temporary life insurance: a periodic premium is paid for a guaranteed capital in the event of death or disability. The policy is renewed annually and the premium increases each year based on the insured party’s age.
- Payment protection (or fixed premium) life insurance: a constant premium is paid for a defined term. This type of insurance is mostly used for cases where you wish to guarantee the payment of a mortgage.
- If you are head of household and have children who depend on you and wish to guarantee your family’s future
- If you exercise a risky profession, you frequently drive or do any risky sports
- If your home is mortgaged, your mortgage payments will be covered in the event of an accident.
- Young people take out this type of insurance to protect themselves from a disability that could affect their career.